google Zoya Haul! | Nail Polish

Zoya Haul!

Ditulis oleh: -
I was in need of Zoya nail polish. Yes I said need. I only had 3 Zoya colors and I felt as though my collection was lacking. First of all I love the company, their public relations, their formula, and their selection. So this is not just a "I have to have it just because", it's "I NEED this in my collection"!! I was so excited when Ulta had the buy 2 get 1 sale so I stocked up and also used my Ulta reward points to get 9 polishes for only $41! So that's less than $5 a bottle!! Whoo Hoo! So here is my haul:


From left to right: Julieanne, Alegra, Edyta, Maisie, Nidhi, Stacy, Kelly, Sarah, Yasmeen

I will be swatching these in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for future posts. 

0 comments "Zoya Haul!", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment