google OPI Nomad's Dream | Nail Polish

OPI Nomad's Dream

Ditulis oleh: -
School and work have kept me gratefully busy, and I was also extremely sick for about 4-5 days last week, so my blog was not getting the attention that it deserves. Once I got better, I felt like I wanted to do something neutral but with a beach feel. I picked this sandy beige by OPI called Nomad's Dream. I have no idea when or where I purchased it. I know when I did get it that I was in love with the slight silver shimmer. It reminded me of the sand on a really hot day when the sun reflects off it. The formula was good, but definitely needs 2 healthy coats, even 3 for max opacity. I could have gone light, but this girl likes coverage so I made sure I was heavy with the second coat. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?



 VNL shown in the following pics despite 2 healthy coats. I was too lazy to add a 3rd coat and I knew I would smudge for sure since it was so late and I was going right to bed.




0 comments "OPI Nomad's Dream", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment