google OPI Suzi Says Da! and Pure Ice Meet Me In Monaco | Nail Polish

OPI Suzi Says Da! and Pure Ice Meet Me In Monaco

OPI Suzi Says Da! and Pure Ice Meet Me In Monaco          

OPI Suzi Says Da! and Pure Ice Meet Me In Monaco, Get ready for Decembers posts! I've got a few gems coming up that I think you're really going to like. For those of you who know me personally, you know that I have been doing some serious hauling of nail polish in the last couple of months So much so that I had to put MYSELF on restriction and made a vow not to buy another single bottle of polish until the New Year. That's not that long, but during the holiday season with all the sales going on...that's a big deal for this nail polish addict. Anywho! For the rest of the month you will see posts on some of the new polishes I've acquired and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
             First up is OPI Suzi Says Da! (old) and Pure Ice Meet Me in Monaco (new). I was disappointed in Suzi Says Da! because it's so dark it looks black in most lighting but should be a dark chocolate. Pure Ice Meet Me in Monaco was great though. I scored with this one and only $1.99 at my local Walmart. It has multi sized cooper glitter in a black jelly, and is easily opaque in 2 coats. The glitter was not too chunky and spread evenly with ease. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?





0 comments "OPI Suzi Says Da! and Pure Ice Meet Me In Monaco", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment