google Jelly Sandwich! (50/50) | Nail Polish

Jelly Sandwich! (50/50)

Ditulis oleh: -
This is a very special post because it is my 50th post and I also coincidentally have 50 followers! In addition to that it is my first attempt at a jelly sandwich :) For those of you not part of the nail polish community, this is where you sandwich a glitter polish between two layers of a thin polish so that the glitter appears to be suspended between the polish. I have seen this done so many times and my favorite is when a large hexagonal glitter is used. It seems to show up so much better. I typically prefer more opaque, rich colors so this is definitely stepping out of my box. I am pleased with the effect and plan to try it with different combos in the following weeks. For this I used Sation and Bonita polishes. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


The colors used were Sation Miss McTeal and A Rose is a Rose is a Rose is a Rose with Bonita Gold Glitter sandwiched in between.

 


I might have tried a thinner coat of the A Rose is a Rose... color to allow the glitter to show through a little more. I tend to be a little heavy handed with my polish application. The formula of all three polishes was good though. the glitter, as expected had to be placed a little strategically but otherwise wasn't a problem. 
















0 comments "Jelly Sandwich! (50/50)", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment