google Zoya Cho and Whimsie Once Upon A Time | Nail Polish

Zoya Cho and Whimsie Once Upon A Time

Zoya Cho and Whimsie Once Upon A Time

Zoya Cho and Whimsie Once Upon A Time, This year my goal is to acquire more Indie polishes. If I purchase anything from the drugstore it will be on sale and if I go to the nail supply store it will only be for the latest OPI line. So here is the first of many Whimsies that I'm going to be featuring. Whimsical Ideas by Pam is an indie line that I have seen for awhile and finally decided to support based on the sheer creativity of every single polish. The creator Pam takes so much time and effort to create polishes that are "whimsical", beautiful and unique. This is Once Upon a Time which is a clear base with lilac and lime green hexes and purple micro glitter. It was a little thick but not difficult to spread. I used a dabbing mechanism as I do with other glitters and had no problem with application. Underneath I used Zoya Cho which is a doughy nude color that easily covered to opacity in 2 coats.



0 comments "Zoya Cho and Whimsie Once Upon A Time", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment