google Sally Hansen Salon Effects Aflorable (and my little friend) | Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Aflorable (and my little friend)

Ditulis oleh: -
This weekend I finally sat down to give myself a proper manicure and pedicure. I was only taking care of my cuticles as need be and my toes were looking dusty! So I decided to use one of my Sally Hansen Salon Effects that I've had for some time. This one is called Aflorable and I absolutely love it!!! These were  much easier to apply than other Salon Effects I have used in the past. Did I  already tell you that I love them?!


 
While Mr. NPT and I were out in the yard yesterday I found a grasshopper in the garage and I could help but marvel at his beauty. I know I'm weird. I don't like all insects believe me! Something about this grasshopper and maybe how he looked with my nails made me was to immortalize him in pics. So here he is: 






Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?




0 comments "Sally Hansen Salon Effects Aflorable (and my little friend)", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment