google Autumn Stripes | Nail Polish

Autumn Stripes

Autumn Stripes

Autumn Stripes, I love stripes but I don't have the patience it takes to make them perfectly straight like I prefer so I don't do them often. That is until I got my manicure tape from China. It took about 2 weeks and I got about 10 rolls for just a couple of dollars and no shipping. Pretty good deal if you ask me. So I chose to use Essie True Love again for the base and the following colors: OPI Chopsticking to My Story, China Glaze Trendsetter, Orly Sapphire Silk, and OPI Louvre me Louvre me Not. I wore this manicure for a whole week and that's along time for me lol. I almost added a black stripe over the top of all the stripes to give a framed looked but decided against it. I figured less is more.



 Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

0 comments "Autumn Stripes", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment