google Loreal Downtown Chic and The Temptress Power | Nail Polish

Loreal Downtown Chic and The Temptress Power

Loreal Downtown Chic and The Temptress Power        

Loreal Downtown Chic and The Temptress Power, While walking with my husband and our dogs to the local Walgreens to get a Redbox, I was lucky enough to catch a great sale on Loreal polishes. I think at the time it was a BOGO or a buy one get one free and I went to town. I got Downtown Chic and The Temptress' Power among many others I hauled that night.
          Downtown Chic is a creme chocolate brown. Great formula and easily covered in 2 coats. I added The Temptress' Power thinking it was going to be a very subtle accept to the brown but it changed the look of  Downtown Chic completely. I should have taken a video of this because this combination looked like oil slick to me.
         The Temptress' Power is a caramel based thin polish with emerald green shimmer that almost has a holo look. It can be considered a "topper" to enhance any other color but on it's own just as pretty. The green was prominent on the brown Downtown Chic so it didn't have the subtle effect I wanted but it was cool nonetheless so I left it on for a few days.





0 comments "Loreal Downtown Chic and The Temptress Power", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment