google Kiss Nail Dress | Nail Polish

Kiss Nail Dress

One of the new inventions in polish that I love for design-challenged people like me is the peel and stick designs. I typically use SH Salon Effects because the designs are just so gorgeous, but I was intrigued when I saw Kiss Nail Dress for $3 less than SH Salon Effects. What's more is that it boasts for tips and TOES! So I had to try it and here are the results
 After about two days I added Sinful Colors in Secret Admirer to add the Half-Moon Mani below. The quality of the strips is very good. They are easy to apply and take well to lots of manipulation where SH Salon Effects doesn't. They also don't all have to be used at once, like SH Salon Effects which dry out if you don't use them all at once.
 For my toes I added the black tip to bring out the design more. They fit my toes pretty well, except for the bug toe on the left side. I centered it as much as I could and I don't think it was noticeable. I was able to remove the strips like a sticker and then rub off the excess adhesive. Def repurchase. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

0 comments "Kiss Nail Dress", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment