google American Apparel Stripes | Nail Polish

American Apparel Stripes

This is my first attempt at stripes using an actual striper. I was going for the wall paper post that Cute Polish on YouTube did. My version was a lot more bold and contrived if you ask me. I have to get used to using the striper and letting the brush do the work. I used all American Apparel colors and they are definitely my favorite kind of polish. The formulation is great: creamy, rich, consistent, and the bottle is big and the brush is nice and long. So here is the result:


The base color is Butter, then from L to R: Peacock, Lopez Canyon, Port. Next time I will space the stripes out more and let the base color show in between. I was so focused on getting them completely straight that I ended up making them touch. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

0 comments "American Apparel Stripes", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment