google April is Autism Awareness Month - Wear Blue!! | Nail Polish

April is Autism Awareness Month - Wear Blue!!

Some of you already know that April is the month of Autism Awareness and to honor those who live with Autism nail polish bloggers are wearing blue. I wanted to keep in the theme of Spring and so I did this simple mani with colors I haven't used yet. Since I have over 400 polishes now :).


The pointer nails are Julep-Blake with Revlon-Whimsical on top. The rest of the nails are Milani-Beachfront. My camera doesn't do justice to the Milani-Beachfront. It has a fine silver shimmer that is even spread through all the polish. I was impressed with the formula of Julep-Blake, but the color itself was nothing that wow'd me. I'm glad that I didn't purchase this. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?



0 comments "April is Autism Awareness Month - Wear Blue!!", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment