google Sally Hansen Love Letter | Nail Polish

Sally Hansen Love Letter

Ditulis oleh: -
The last post that I did was about Cult Nails Let Them Fly. An absolutely beautiful one-coater with plenty of personality and presence on it's own. This color I loved so much that I left it on until the edges started to wear and finally the first few nails started to chip. This happened only because I have been doing way too many projects and housework without gloves. So in order to continue to enjoy this color I decided to add the Sally Hansen's Salon Effects in Love Letter to the middle of the nail. This particular Salon Effects was intended for my wedding anniversary, but I forgot the plan and opted for something else. I liked this pattern because of the cursive writing which looked like and old manuscript. They were much easier to apply on top of existing polish then the naked nail. I think next time I use them I will apply a base coat. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?



0 comments "Sally Hansen Love Letter", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment