google Cult Nails Let Me Fly | Nail Polish

Cult Nails Let Me Fly

Ditulis oleh: -
I can't say enough about Cult Nails nail polish. I don't know if I'm biased because I have met the founder Maria and find her to be so warm, humble and creative, or if it's just the polish itself with it's wonderful formula. I'm sure it's a combination of all those things in addition to the fact that the colors are unique enough to make you feel like "Ii have to have this". Today's post is Let Me Fly, a color I got during the $5 sale a few weeks ago. I have had this color on my "Would Like to Have" list for some time and I'm even more pleased with it in person. First I have to say that this can truly be an EVEN 1 coater. I can say that for very few polishes, opaques included. So here is 1 coat of Let Me Fly:



I would describe this as a dusty periwinkle/teal with a silver shimmer.


 Because I was enjoying the application so much I added another coat. Here is 2 coats




Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

0 comments "Cult Nails Let Me Fly", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment