google Essence New Look | Nail Polish

Essence New Look

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I've been gone for a little while, I was finishing up my term and trying to not get distracted with all these polishes I haven't swatched. My nails have gotten pretty long (for me that is) but I'm in love with them. I wish I would have had them in this shape a long time ago. On with the post though! A couple of weeks ago I snagged some of the newly shaped bottles by Essence. For those of you who do not know what the Essence line is, they cater to young girls and their little polish bottles are $1.99. They are full of gorgeous creamy, bright summery, or glittery gems. There is something for everyone. Here is the gorgeous Grey-T to be Here. This was my favorite of the 3 I swatched so far and you can tell by the many pics:

Grey-T to be Here is a beautiful light gray with the slightest (barely visible) pink shimmer. I wish they would have emphasized the pink shimmer more because that would have been awesome. I did receive so many compliments on this. It was a nice change from my normally bold pallet. 


Above you can see the slight pink shimmer






The other two colors were Gorgeous Bling Bling and Date with the Moonlight (middle finger).


I have to be honest the application of Gorgeous Bling Bling was not as creamy as I'm used to for Essence but the color and the small gold shreds made up for that. I love oranges and earth tones and this color is no exception. The Date with the Moonlight was classic Essence formula and was easily a 1 coater. A showstopper for sure and the name is perfect because the blue shimmer was the right touch for this deep navy. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?
 

0 comments "Essence New Look", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment