google Ruffian to the 3rd Power | Nail Polish

Ruffian to the 3rd Power

Ruffian is the term for the manicure that features 2 colors and the second color starts further down from the cuticle. I haven't seen too many other names for this type of manicure so I'm going with it. lol I recently bought 7 of the OPI Germany collection and was trying to create a look using two of the colors that I thought were pretty funky, when I decided to go crazy with the ruffian. I started out with OPI Don't Talk Bach to Me. A gorgeous light olive creme that went on like a dream. It reminded me of guacamole my absolute fav!


Then I added Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs. When I looked at my nails I felt like they were missing something, so I grabbed Milani Silver Stilettos and Black Swift and kept the Ruffian pattern going to the end of the nail. Here's what I got: 


The Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs gave be a bit of a problem because it was a little streaky and definitely not  1 coater. However I love the color. For this technique it is best to use 1 coaters so your lines come out crisp the first time around and you don't feel compelled to go over them. 


Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?



0 comments "Ruffian to the 3rd Power", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment