google Butter London Jack the Lad | Nail Polish

Butter London Jack the Lad

Butter London Jack the Lad

Butter London Jack the Lad, If you thought I was done hauling Butter London think again. Ulta had a 20% off anything in the store until Christmas Eve and for the first time I was able to use the coupon towards some Butter London colors. There are only 2 times a year when their coupons are valid on Butter London colors, so I was taking advantage. I had admired Jack the Lad on a few other bloggers sites and decided to get that, along with Lady Muck, Muggins, Fash Pack, Dosh and Marrow. Jack the Lad in the bottle is a gorgeous  emerald green packed with gold, green and blue mica glitter. While this sounds beautiful the consistency is too thin for my taste. I wish it were more like Wallis, but it wasn't. It applied pretty streaky and I thought I was ok with 2 coats, but then in the light  as I was photographing it I could see the patches. Nevertheless the color is beautiful and next time I'll just add a 3rd coat. On the ring finger I added LA Colors Dizzy for a little extra something. What are your thoughts? feelings? concerns?






0 comments "Butter London Jack the Lad", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment