google OPI Black Satin & Boho Turquoise | Nail Polish

OPI Black Satin & Boho Turquoise

OPI Black Satin & Boho Turquoise

OPI Black Satin & Boho Turquoise, A long time ago I found this site on Ebay that sells glitter and I got this one called Boho Turquoise (or something like that). I ordered 2 others that I didn't like as much and made the mistake of adding them to a cream based polish and they were lost never to be seen again. I learned my lesson and put this glitter into clear polish because I didn't have the proper suspension base. I am in love with this glitter because it combines so many of my favorite elements. It's in the order of My Ten Friends "Dirtball" but it's not the same in formula or size glitter. The brown and turquoise elements are there along with small gold glitter and holo hexes. It went perfect over OPI Black Satin which is a gorgeous deep gunmetal gray. What are your thoughts? feelings? concerns?







0 comments "OPI Black Satin & Boho Turquoise", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment