google Don't Know Jack About... | Nail Polish

Don't Know Jack About...

I can't remember the last time I played any kind of getting to know you game or survey. This one came from one of the wonderful Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida Nifty Ba and I'm so glad she tagged me because she asked some great questions. I like the concept of her blog and I admire how she shares so much of herself with her readers each day. So here goes: 

The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Email the person to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag. 

11 Questions from Nifty Ba (Alicia Villarama)
1. What was your Outfit of the Day? Jeans and company logo t-shirt with grey converse. It was spirit day and we had to represent the company. 
2. What was the last thing you broke? a pair of wooden carved earrings from Bali that my mom bought me. I was so mad! but thank God for crazy glue and a steady hand. 
3. Do you have a custom ringtone on your cell phone? I used to have a different one for everyone who called me but for the past 2 years I've been hooked on the theme song to Sanford and Son.
4. Are you named after anyone? Unfortunately no. My parents really thought they were having a boy so the day I was born my dad went to the gift shop in the hospital and bought a baby name book and a dress and they picked my name based on my astrological sign...
5. What was the last thing you were complimented about? probably my hair, that's what people compliment me most on. 
6. What has been the farthest you’ve travelled? Paris, France. 
7. What does your umbrella look like? Green and tan stripes. So boring, but just the right size. 
8. Do you have a favorite guilty pleasure meal, treat, or restaurant? I have too many guilty pleasures to name when it comes to food. Right now it's coconut flan and next week it might be the crunchy asparagus roll from Izziban Sushi, it all depends on my mood. 
9. What is your most prized makeup possession? I'm not attached to any piece of my makeup and I can't really say I love anything so much in my collection :( Probably the new NYX Illuminating Bronzer I got at the blogger meet. I've never used something like that before and I love how it makes my skin glow. 
10. What is your most prized possession (non-makeup related)? I have too many to name. I'll pick the top 3: my engagement ring which has major sentimental value and is tied to my grandmother, an album of my first dog Marley who passed away suddenly, and an album of my grandmother who I was very close with . 
11. Does Zoya have a nail polish with your name on it? OMG I freakin' wish! My name never appears on anything! 

I'm tagging the following people: 
Alyssa of Pretty Little Bottles
Kari of Once Bitten
Leslie of Cherubic
Catherine of Beauty by Cat
Kimberly of Libby’s Pink Vanity
Brittany of Clumps of Mascara
Rhonda of Nails Beautiqued
Pamela of Pamela’s Closet
Deborah of DeborahYanni
Cristina of Let Them Have Polish
Toni of ToniizBeauty 

My Questions to the ladies are
1. If you could name yourself something other than your birth name what would it be and why?
2. When you were 5 years old what did you want to be?
3. Pick a song that you could hear over and over again for the rest of your life without getting tired of it.
4. What 3 things could you not survive without on a deserted island?
5. What article of clothing or makeup do you most identify with based on your personality?
6. What was the best day of your life?
7. If you could meet your favorite celebrity/actor/actress (dead or alive) what would you say to them?
8. What do you know you for certain that you're good at?
9. If someone told you 10 years ago your life (activities, interests, accomplishments, etc) would be what it is now, would you believe them?
10. What is your favorite place and why?
11. Fill in the blank: I feel most alive when ________

0 comments "Don't Know Jack About...", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment