google Nicole Kim-parison | Nail Polish

Nicole Kim-parison

Ditulis oleh: -
I wore this manicure last week and forgot to post it because honestly I wasn't too thrilled with it. I picked up Nicole Kim-parison from Ulta for $3.99 because I didn't have an off white color and was looking to do a light manicure as a change from my bold color schemes. This color was ok to apply, a little on the thick side, but it could have just been my bottle. I like the coverage, and it could have been a 1 coater but I didn't feel that it was even enough in all spots. I then added Essie As Gold As It Gets to the ring finger, and Zoya Maise to the rest of the nails. This is the result. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?




This was such a subtle effect and I think I will try it again with a different combination. I don't think these glitters were showcased well with Kim-parison. I was so disappointed with the color that I put it in the bag to swap with the ladies from Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida. 


0 comments "Nicole Kim-parison", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment