google Milani Beach Front and Jewel Fix Hot Pink Mani | Nail Polish

Milani Beach Front and Jewel Fix Hot Pink Mani

Ditulis oleh: -
I was lucky enough to win the Milani kit at the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida meet up and it came with tons of great makeup and 29 bottles of polish! Oh Happy Day! Here is a combination my husband suggested to coordinate with my toes. :) Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

This is Milani Beach Front with Jewel Fix in Hot Pink. The Jewel Fix is thick and not too hard to apply. I dabbed the brush in certain bald spots to get the glitter more evenly spread. This mani lasted only 1 day as I was getting overwhelmed by the glitter

On my toes is Loreal: Violet Vixen. Great formula and so pretty in natural light. 

Here it is in artificial light. 



0 comments "Milani Beach Front and Jewel Fix Hot Pink Mani", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment