google Dazzle Dry | Nail Polish

Dazzle Dry

Ditulis oleh: -
My mother told me about this new drying system called Dazzle Dry that she saw on the Today Show. Being a nail tech for 25+ years she has tried it all and has her own preferences for base and top coats, but she decided to give this a try. She gave me a beginner kit that contains the base coat, top coat and nail prep. I used the Dazzle Dry polish remover to take off my Milani Mani and it did the job of taking off all that glitter surprisingly well! My nails were moisturized afterwards but not overly so. Basecoat goes on smooth and dries quick and the top coat the same. I used OPI Bronzed to Perfection in between and could not be happier with the results of  how fast it dried. Definite must have! Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


Artificial Light above and Natural Light below


0 comments "Dazzle Dry", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment