google Sticks N Stones - Cover Brand | Nail Polish

Sticks N Stones - Cover Brand

Oh. My. Jesus! It's finally here! My very own bottle of Sticks N Stones by Cover Brand. What's the big deal you say? Well I'm not even going to explain my excitement when I saw this in the mail. I literally screamed with joy since this nail polish sells out so fast: 


I can't say enough about the customer service on Ninja Polish I was spazzing out while making the order and I emailed Rhoni and she was right there responding to my  concerns via email. The package came within 5 days of when I placed my order.


My stupid camera doesn't capture the awesomeness but you get the point. 


I love the touch of blue and green glitter. So subtle but it breaks up the black and white. 
I couldn't wait to swatch this so I put it over my 4-day old mani. This is Rimmel Marine Blue as the base. 



Here it's paired with Eva Powder Blue



Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

0 comments "Sticks N Stones - Cover Brand", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment