google OPI Mod About You and Pure Ice Outrageous | Nail Polish

OPI Mod About You and Pure Ice Outrageous

Ditulis oleh: -
I need to step up my stamping skills. I have some Bundle Monster plates that I purchased on Amazon but I'm not too thrilled with them... Well I shouldn't say that. I just don't think they have too many patterns that are so exciting. So i did this manicure and added subtle glitter dots which barely showed up. Over all I'm not too thrilled with how it turned out. Next time I'll pick a different design. Thoughts? Feelings?  Concerns?


OPI Mod About You (base color) was very chalky although I love this shade of pink, it was not easy to apply and Pure Ice: Outrageous is a great stamping color with a foil/frosty look. I like the colors together, but I don't like how the overall design came out. Suggestions for improvements are welcome.

 Bundle Monster plate #204



0 comments "OPI Mod About You and Pure Ice Outrageous", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment