google A England Galahad | Nail Polish

A England Galahad

Ditulis oleh: -
For some time now I have been coveting the indie polish line A England, for obvious reasons. I even commissioned my cousin from London to see if she could buy them at a discounted rate and ship them "over the pond" to me. On their website after the cost and shipping they were almost $20 a bottle and I was not about to pay that for ANY bottle of polish. So my wonderful blogger sisters of Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida told me about a website I never heard of called Ninja Polish where they carried A England for $10-$10.50 a bottle. This is still more than I prefer to pay, but a couple of bottles every once in awhile is ok. So without further adieu, here is Galahad:


Below is fun sun. You can see it's a perfect baby blue, but the true color is more of a muted dusty baby blue. I love how brilliant it is in full sun. 



The consistency,finish, and formula lived up to the hype and I feel like I got my money's worth. The color underneath is LA Colors Seashell. This was the right shade of gold to pair with this blue,but I wish it was more opaque. 


Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


0 comments "A England Galahad", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment