google Cult Nails Evil Queen has a Happy Ending | Nail Polish

Cult Nails Evil Queen has a Happy Ending

Ditulis oleh: -
The title of this post is so funny that I actually laughed out loud! So what does this title mean you might ask? This means that yours truly who was fortunate enough to go to the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida Meet was able to get the ENTIRE new collection of Cult Nails!!!! Yes this new collection is the Fairytale collection and will be open for pre-order for Memorial Day weekend at www.cultnails.com and Maria was gracious enough to bring us each the new line. For now you can enjoy some of the lovelies right here. This collection was extremely well thought of, extremely balanced in nature, and versatile. It includes: Evil Queen, Feelin' Froggy, Princess, Charming and Happy Ending. The first one that I tried was Evil Queen and all I can say is Va-va Voom!! This is hands down, by far, my favorite classic red of all time. That is a big claim to make, but once you get your hands on it you will know what I mean. As a fellow blogger described it: It goes on like butter. The coverage is just enough in 2 coats, and could have even been 1 coat. Here she is:


The formula on this red is superb and goes on effortlessly. I would have left it alone but I wanted her to have a Happy Ending. 


Here is Evil Queen with Happy Ending. This glitter is a multicolored shredded glitter with varied shapes. At first I was nervous about application on this one and as soon as I applied it I was pleasantly surprised at how nicely the glitter spread apart. I only needed 1 coat of top coat to seal the deal and 99% of all the glitter laid perfectly flat. Normally I have to maneuver  the glitter into even placement but not the case for this Happy Ending. The name is so appropriate


Have you ever had a polish that does all the work for you? Here are 2 and I'm sure the rest of the collection is the same way. Here is Evil Queen having her Happy Ending in the daylight.



Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?
 

0 comments "Cult Nails Evil Queen has a Happy Ending", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment