google Happy 4th of July!!!!! | Nail Polish

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Ditulis oleh: -
This is only my favorite holiday in the entire year next to Thanksgiving. Really and truly it is. I love fireworks too much for my old age, and its the only holiday in the summer where everyone gets out and celebrates together. There are no politics about which family members house you are going to this year, or fake pretenses, just good old American fun. It's not commercialized the same as Christmas and Valentines Day, AND it represents the independence of our great country! So yes I love this holiday and look forward to it all year.

Today I decided to do just alternate base colors with a glitter I got from Icing back in May. I didn't want to obsess over making perfect stars and stripes and I wanted a confetti look. Here it is:


The colors I used were Milani Rapid Cherry, Milani White on the Spot and the blue has no name or brand. I got it from my local nail supply store in the clearance bin. I think I'm going to throw it out because it smelled awful and stained my cuticles. God only knows the chemicals in there. It was a 1 coater for sure and it dried in 2 nano seconds (it seemed) and the color is beautiful, but I won't take the chance thta it has some foul chemicals.  

 

The glitter on top is Icing Patriotic Princess. It has holo stars which I love, and although thick in consistency like most glitter polishes, it was easy to apply and place the glitter. Plenty of stars too!






0 comments "Happy 4th of July!!!!!", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment