google China Glaze Safari Colors | Nail Polish

China Glaze Safari Colors

I have loved all the creative braids I see on Pintrest and Tumblr and then I noticed some of the other nail bloggers making their own version on their nails and I thought how creative!! Leave it to us nail polish bloggers and connoisseurs  to come up with something like that. So I tried it free hand on just the ring finger of each hand. It was pretty time consuming keeping a steady hand, gauging how far down to go and which color to use next on which side. It was fun and I really like the results. I only bought 4 colors from the China Glaze Safari Collection, so I guess you can say I have a partial collection. I have never been one to buy every single color of a particular line because I don't fall in love with all the colors and most times I have other colors that come pretty close to being a dup. Soooo I picked Jungle Queen, Exotic Encounters, Desert Sun and Kahlahari Kiss. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


Natural light featured above and below. 



The picture above features the Exotic Encounters bottle and if you notice in the bottle it's more teal green than on the nail. Against the other colors on the nail it looks like a forest green. That along with the consistency of this color made this one a little bit of a disappointment. I still like the color.


The bottle above is Jungle Queen. This is a gorgeous dusty purple plum with purple shimmer. Great for the Fall, and the formula was wonderfully creamy. A true 1 coater. 


The bottle above features Desert Sun. It's a perfect name for this color. The formula was consistent but not as creamy as Jungle Queen. 

0 comments "China Glaze Safari Colors", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment