google Lush Lacquer Camo Queen | Nail Polish

Lush Lacquer Camo Queen

I've been meaning to swatch these Indie Polishes I got from Lush Lacquer weeks ago but I've been distracted and I wanted to wait for the OPI Germany Collection to use it with one of those polishes. First let me say that it took forever to get these polishes, but it was worth the wait. Camo Queen is a beautiful sandy gold glitter base with gold holo hexes and brown hexes. It's like desert bling in a bottle. The consistency was not as thick as  I thought it would be. In the bottle there is little room for movement so I assumed it was going to be really thick but it wasn't. This color can be opaque in two good coats but I wanted to showcase it on OPI Schapps Out of It to create a precious gem affect. The only thing that was a little difficult was getting enough hexes on the brush, but by rolling the brush around a little in the bottle, I was able to capture enough for each nail. Here she is:







0 comments "Lush Lacquer Camo Queen ", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment