google You have my heart. | Nail Polish

You have my heart.

After pouring over tons of posts on Valentines Day manis I knew I had to do one of my own. I wanted something simple, cute and extremely girly. I can't remember the last time  I wore bubble gum pink polish, but this one was perfect. Walgreens had a sale on Wet n Wild polishes so one of the ones I got was Candy-licious. The formula was surprisingly good and the brush was just like the SH Insta-Dry designed for perfect curve application.  For the accent nails I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White. For the hearts I used Eva #192 and BM plate 202. As an extra touch I added a little glitter to the hearts, because I figured you needed glitter with such a girly mani. I'm pretty happy with the results, it was just what I was going for. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?




0 comments "You have my heart.", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment