google Milani Sail Away, White on the Spot and Jiffy Orange | Nail Polish

Milani Sail Away, White on the Spot and Jiffy Orange

Ditulis oleh: -
I have so many Milani polishes to swap thanks to the wonderful Milani kit I won at the Beauty Bloggers of Central Florida meet. Here is the wonderful one-coater Sail Away. Wonderful is not the word for this polish....it's magnificent and I can't believe I'm using that word, but it is. The pigmented glitter is evenly spread throughout the polish. I was completely satisfied with one coat. It was not thick, and had great application. Very happy customer. Here it is:


This is just base coat and 1 coat of Milani Sail Away, no topcoat


Picture below is in artificial light and two pics above have flash.

I wanted to make a manicure in tribute to the NY Knicks. I'm a fan by association (my husband is the fanatic). So I used Milani White on the Spot and Jiffy Orange for the stripes and this is what I got:


Notice how gorgeous the Sail Away is under this natural light. I love it!

Right hand needs a little more practice :(




0 comments "Milani Sail Away, White on the Spot and Jiffy Orange", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment