google Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy and Hypnotize Me | Nail Polish

Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy and Hypnotize Me

Ditulis oleh: -
Okay so back to the Cult Nails Fairytale Collection that I started swatching last week. Here is Feelin' Froggy. First I would like to say that I'm not a fan of these types of green. I don't feel like I wear them well. I gravitate more towards the earth tones, or bold colors with depth, and rarely wear a flat color. This green is not flat though and that's why I like it. Once again there is the slightest shimmer that gives this color the depth I like and even movement (in my opinion). I used 3 coats because I wanted max opacity and I also loved how it applied. Like almost melted butter, but what else can you expect from Cult Nails? Then I wanted to try Hypnotize Me which I also got from the $5 sale. I should have made a jelly sandwich, or used Hypnotize me over Feelin' Froggy but I wanted to see them side my side on their own. Here they are:




Lighting makes all the difference in the world and I'm still playing with mine to capture all the elements of the polish I like the  most. In the pic above you can see the shimmer really well, and the shine factor. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


0 comments "Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy and Hypnotize Me", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment