google Needle Art with Milani | Nail Polish

Needle Art with Milani

Ditulis oleh: -
I have been meaning to venture out and try new designs with some simple techniques but I haven't had the courage, patience, or time lately. I decided that I needed to at least try the needle artwork I have seen others do and do it with 3 colors from the Milani collection we received in one of our Bloggers meet. This seemed like such a simple technique with major impact. I'm all about major impact with minimal effort, I prefer to spend my time perfecting my application an enjoying the effects of the polish.


The formula on all these was great Especially the Mint Candy. It reminds me of a combination of Ulta Mint Condition and China Glaze For Audrey. The difference with Mint Candy is that it has a slight shimmer in a teal that compliments the base perfectly. The same is true for Pink & Proper; they are definitely a compliment of each other. 

Although this technique was not the difficult, it does take some practice with how deep to go with the needle and how much polish you need to get the even spread on each side. I will try this again in different forms because I just love the effect. 



I've been playing with my lighting and angles as I grow in my blogging. Above is natural light and below is artificial. 


Have any of you tried this technique? Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

0 comments "Needle Art with Milani", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment