google B Totally Teal | Nail Polish

B Totally Teal

Ditulis oleh: -
A few months ago I went on a little haul at Payless Shoe Source because I heard that they were carrying a couple of lines of polishes and the colors were....well decent enough. So I went and walked out with about 5-7 shades. The first color I tried was on my toes and featured in this post
I was not so impressed with the formula in the S*X*Y nail polish but this color Totally Teal was better. The line is simply "B" nothing else. It was more of a green than teal and went on easily with two coats. I then added some teardrop shaped studs I had to make it a little more festive. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


In the photo below it looks more teal under this light and in the pic above it appears more green. 


0 comments "B Totally Teal", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment