google Nameless Bonita | Nail Polish

Nameless Bonita

Ditulis oleh: -
Hi Ladies,

So sorry I've been absent for so long. School is so demanding and for the past few days I've been fighting a nasty cold. I've had little time to sit and reflect on polish, but I have a few new things to share. Hopefully as I feel better I will start to branch out to new techniques. I'm still working through my Summer drawer in my helmer which includes colors such as this beauty by Bonita. I got it in a set at Ross and it really impressed. Formula was good and the consistency was there. I was disappointed that it had no name though, that's part of the fun of nail polish and also how we separate them. So this will be the nameless Bonita. Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?




0 comments "Nameless Bonita", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment