google Milani Ombre | Nail Polish

Milani Ombre

Ditulis oleh: -
I've been seeing so many beautiful ombres this summer and decided to do one myself. I was about to do one with orange shades and then I realized I had a few pretty pinks from Milani that I could put together and I normally don't wear pink so it was an obvious decision. The formula of Milani polishes is one of the best I have used. Not one single polish I have of theirs disappoints. Very creamy, consistent, with plenty of coverage. Here is my pink ombre: Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?


Bottle pictured above is Milani "Juno"



Bottle featured above is Milani "Pink & Proper"


Bottle featured above is Milani "Fast Fuchsia" 

From L-R: A Rose Mylady, Juno, U Pinky Swear, Pink & Proper, Fast Fuchsia

0 comments "Milani Ombre", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment